lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008

en tiempos me contestaron desde francia

Dear Mr Javier Francisco,

You wrote regarding malfunctions occurring on your Peugeot 307.

I understand your situation and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

In the light of the particular nature of the national automobile markets, the Peugeot subsidiary in Spain will be better disposed to answer your questions.

PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILES ESPAGNE has access to all commercial information on the range of Peugeot products and services in your country. I suggest that you contact their Head Office directly at the following address :

PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILES ESPAGNE
AVENIDA DE LOS TOREROS, 8
28028 MADRID

tel : 902 366 xxxx

I hope that Peugeot continues to benefit from your trust.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information. I hope to see you soon at


Yours sincerely,

Tarek Guxxxxxx
Customer Agent
Peugeot Customer Contact Centre
___________________________________________________________________________________

im owner a 307 sw hdi pack 110 year2003 with only 20000kms,my car is very bad have a lot of problems and peugeot not recognice,what can i do?my car have a problems and i need a solution peugeot not want problems only money,please test my car and give my a solution my car made in sochaux in september 2003 and have a defects of fabrication thanks.
"Si vous répondez à ce message, vous pouvez inclure l'historique pour que l'identifiant de

No hay comentarios: