lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008

y me contestaron mas

Dear Mr Javier Txxxxx

I acknowledge receipt of your mail .com dated 14.08.2007 in which you inform me of your discontent.
You let me know about malfunctions occurring on your Peugeot 307 SW. You wish for an action to solve this issue.

I understand your situation and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

In light of the particular nature of the national automobile markets, the Peugeot subsidiary in Spain will be better disposed to answer your question. PEUGEOT ESPANA S.A has access to all commercial information on the range of Peugeot products and services in your country.
I suggest that you contact them directly at the following address :

PEUGEOT ESPANA S.A
AVENIDA DE LOS TOREROS, 8
28028 MADRID
tel. : (34) 91. 347xxxxxx

peugeot openline : (00 34) 902 366 xxxx


I hope that Peugeot continues to benefit from your trust.


Yours sincerely,

Sophie DESxxxxxx
Customer Agent
Peugeot Customer Contact Centre




<===== Reçu de sur 2007-08-13-04.27..15.000000 ======>



Dear mrs lisa thanks for you answer,im owner a 307 sw hdi pack 110 year
2003( mat 4861 cmy)made in sochaux in september the same year well,the
car have a defects, peugeot spain nothing to nothing and what can i
do?the car is only 20000kms and i think is not usual only 20000kms in
this situation only want mi car repared without problems is the second
peugeot car in my life the first was a 206 s-16 in spain 206 gti great
car but the second 307 a lot of problems no resolved for official
service and in spain bad service,i hope this cuestion will be resolved
and never have the same problems and the car will be a good car.
sorry my english is not good i hope you can understand me
thanks

No hay comentarios: